Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ideas for homemade edited video

A few days ago I was forced to watch a training video at my work. And thus spawned the idea of make an instructional video for the mundane. I'm not going to bring in some heavy conceptual idea to this. The video will purely be for the comical effect of heavy explanation on a completely simple and useless topic. I have yet to get the topic of my instructional video, but I'm fairly sure by Monday I will have a storyboard in process or done detailing how the video will be shot and script.

1 comment:

IntroDigitalArtTeacher said...

Hi Kyle -

This idea has alot of potential - as a format or style to work from and use conceptually. Think about a number of subjects for this and choose the best one that would work with this format either for whatever emotional or commentary effect you want to have.