Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Explanation of Photoshop piece

The 5 images I submitted for the photoshop project are the panals from the first page of the prologue of my comic. Seeing how I am creating a narrative, that is comical in nature, but has an underlying message about the american society and our pointless titles that we give each other, all inside what I hope is a entirely unqiue visual style all my own. So I wanted to establish the exbisition of my world that the storty is going to be told in, So thats why I started the first panal with a grand sweeping view of the narrative's solar system, and gradual moved in closer throughtout the 5 panals until we get to the grass ground where we see my main character's feet and the door of the town that starts him on his isnane quest for cake. All while keepin the sun infocus to keep the scale of where we started and were we ended up from the 5 panals. Also Since the comic started with a grand sweeping view I wanted a wide panal. and since we got closer the scale got smaller the panals themeselves got smaller to help carry the fact that we are getting closer to our target dot that you can see in each panal.

No comments: