Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Blog Entry #2


This is Andrew's Composition


This is My 2-D Composition

Lets take a look at the different pieces, my piece in black, and Andrew’s piece in white.

Well first and foremost the biggest difference between the two is the obvious background color, Andrew stuck with the traditional white background, while I choose a black background because I wanted higher contrasts, because my images had a lot of white borders and it become difficult to distinguish where the image started and where the image ended.

Andrew went for a theme it seems like, he choose magnifying glasses, bulls head and seems like pen handles. While I stuck with the shapes, square, circle, and line and what was in those shapes is what I like. Andrew went ahead and said threw his piece that I am bull headed and stubborn, and that I have a close eye to detail, as for the pen I can’t quite place it. In mine I wasn’t really go for a theme besides all about me and what I like, it just kind of happened that the top of Morrissey’s head ended up under the world, and people general took it like an idea bubble and that he was thinking about the world and somehow they got protect the world from my piece… I wasn’t really going for that but to each his own.

No comments: