Monday, December 10, 2007

Color...

http://anthonyfontana.com/AFImages/KyleColor_FlashBook.swf

The above is a link to my 2-D Foundations art project. Sorry I couldn't post the actual flash file but blogger doesn't seem to support the file format. Our guidelines on this project were to explore the mediums in which we use to escape reality with a heavy emphasis on color. So I tried to explain my point of view, how I see and understand color, through as many of these mediums that I possibly could. My original project idea was to make an installation piece, but difficulties arose. I truly feel that this version carries my meaning better, because I cover more mediums when this piece is on the internet and computer. We shot this in my room, because its green, it took use around 3 takes to get the take we used. This being the first time me and my friend used green screening we were not too sure what to expect. We learned a lot about adobe after effects, flash, sound booth. I really took time with this piece from the 2 week development idea, to the 33 or so hours put into production for this piece. And this piece only confirms that this is what I want to do for a living, as none of the work was to overly tedious. I had fun with this.

No comments: